We had been supplying St Cuthbert’s Hospice in Durham with equipment for quite a while before we worked with them on their new Day Centre, cafe, and reception area. They were very impressed by our attentive service and vast range of products and decided to have us supply them with all the furniture for this refurbishment.
Our hospice specialist Joe sat down with the client and went through every aspect of the brief before creating mood boards with lots of choice for the hospice. With a variety of furniture options on display and hand-picked fabric choices, the hospice was very happy with our work and knew that we could supply and deliver the perfect furniture.
Key Objective & Project Scope:
- Refurbished reception, with a new Day Centre and cafe.
- A space for friends and families to spend time with their loved ones.
- Making the environment feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Ensuring that all furniture was provided in the hospice’s signature colour schemes.
Products & Services Provided:
- 2 GE-II care chairs
- 2 Arene Mobile rise and recline chairs
- 4 Abbey High Back chairs with wings
- 16 Rona range chairs, both high back and low back
- 10 Kensington range chairs, in low back, high back, and tub
- 22 Rodez bistro chairs
- 15 Eos dining chairs
- 4 Brive square-based tables
- 6 coffee tables
- 5 Barra Tub chairs
- 4 Jura Tub chairs
- 13 attachable headrests
- A dining table
- A 2-seater sofa
- 4 adjustable footstools
- Wardrobes, drawers, and other miscellaneous furniture