The client was already familiar with our work after seeing the Integralift at St Andrew’s Hospice in Grimsby. Lindsey Lodge were about to undergo a refurbishment and were on the lookout for equipment suppliers who could provide them with a range of items and furniture that would blend in comfortably with the decor and not look too clinical.
We met up with the client and discussed everything they wanted to see in their hospice. From this meeting, our team came away and found everything the hospice wanted – including matching curtains and bed throws! The hospice were able to trial all our equipment before making any commitments. Innova was chosen for the project because we could offer everything the client needed in one, tidy, unique package.
We will be providing the equipment for a further 4 bedrooms to be refurbished in April 2018.
Key Objective & Project Scope:
- Refurbished inpatient unit consisting of 10 bedrooms.
- A comfortable and cosy environment for residents to relax and feel at home.
- Creating a space that was accessible and offered high-quality care with no infringement on aesthetics.
- Ensuring that the hospice could have all the items they needed on time and in line with their colour schemes.
Products & Services Provided:
- 6 Liberta profiling care beds
- 6 Somlent Serene pressure care mattresses with pumps
- 6 bespoke fitted wardrobes
- 6 overbed tables
- 6 bedside cabinets
- 6 riser recliner chairs
- 6 Mayfair high back chairs
- An array of soft furnishings including curtains and bed throws