Why should you have to travel to enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy?
Introducing HydroSpace, a portable hydrotherapy suite for your garden to help aid physical rehabilitation and improve wellbeing.
Fully building regulation compliant with no planning required*, the HydroSpace is pre-fabricated off site to achieve minimal disruption for your home, whilst also giving you flexibility to relocate the structure to future properties if needed.
Available as a Mini or Max, choose from numerous external finishes, internal wall finishes and flooring colours to suit your taste and budget, as well as additional options such as Venturi jets and hoisting to meet all your family needs. With prices starting from £220,000, HydroSpace features an energy efficient plant system for economical use all year-round.
The Benefits of a HydroSpace
- Quick Installation: Thanks to modular construction, it can be built off site, helping to speed up installation for your delivery. Providing service feeds are in place, the modular structure can be delivered and positioned on-site as a complete unit in half a day.
- Future Proofing: As a portable hydrotherapy suite, the steel frame and robust structure allows it to be craned into position numerous times while still retaining its structural integrity.
- Energy Efficient: Featuring an energy efficient pump and integrated plant room, HydroSpace ensures heat is retained and reduces the amount of energy and cost required to heat your hydrotherapy pool.
- Enhancing Infection Control: By including a stainless steel hydrotherapy pool, it is easy to clean, with a smooth, completely intact surface eliminating any potential nooks or crannies where bacteria can harbour.
- Customisable: Determine the aesthetic of your HydroSpace with a range of finishing options to suit your taste and budget. You can also add additional features like jets, lights, music, Wi-Fi, changing benches and hoisting.
Introducing the all-new HydroSpace Mini, where you can swim, float, exercise and relax all in one place, all within the privacy of your own home. Combining a beautifully functional standalone designed unit with a hydrotherapy pool, the Mini provides optional finishes and features which cater for a variety of different experiences.
Built to provide a space where wellness goals are more easily incorporated into your daily routine, download our free specification sheet to learn more about how the Mini can help your physical rehabilitation and enhance well being.
What if you could achieve your wellness goals within your own private space? With the HydroSpace Max, you can have your very own sanctuary, helping to relieve stress, loosen tight muscles and encourage relaxation.
The Max also offers an impressive range of optional extras to meet your care needs and tastes, including changing benches, hoisting, Wi-Fi, music and even a canopy! Designed and engineered to be a portable hydrotherapy suite, download our free specification sheet to find out more about how the Max can help aid physical rehabilitation and well being.
HydroSpace Mini Specification
HydroSpace Max Specification
Do I need planning permission for a HydroSpace Pool Pod?
In most cases, you do not need planning permission to build a HydroSpace. However, you may need to contact your planning office if you are living in:
*Applies in majority of cases, however is subject to any permitted development already carried out
How about if I do need council approval for a pool, how long does that take?
Approval from a council for your HydroSpace build, should you need it, could be expected to be delivered between 8 and 16 weeks, depending on the circumstances. Planning authorities are duty-bound to make decisions on applications quickly, and as such, there is a statutory determination period of 8 weeks for ‘straight forward planning applications’.
In cases where an Environmental Impact Assessment is needed, this period is extended to 16 weeks.