Our podcast focuses on how cutting-edge healthcare equipment and new processes can create environments that meet the evolving and adapting needs of the care sector. Hosted by Michael Wood, each episode focuses on a different sector in healthcare, featuring special guests ranging from architects to disability advocates.
Episode Two – Improving Bariatric Equipment Provision
Episode two of the Innovation In Healthcare Podcast focuses on improving bariatric equipment provision in healthcare environments.
According to the latest figures published by NHS Digital, there were more than one million admissions to NHS hospitals in 2019/20 where obesity was a factor. Therefore, it is vital that the care sector is able to look after bariatric patients and residents, equipped with the right type of equipment that can cater for this growing audience and ensures comfort and function are at the forefront.
Featuring Bariatric Consultant, Tracey Carr, and Innova’s Sales Director, Joe Hulbert, this podcast sees our guests share their experiences and insights on the following areas:
- What needs to be considered to ensure appropriate equipment provisions?
- Common issues that bariatric patients face
- What plus-sized patients need from bariatric equipment
- Benefits of product innovation such as Interlude 500
- Importance of having equipment that delivers flexibility in care environments
- Overview of bariatric hoists including dual hoist systems
- Innova’s experience of catering for bariatric healthcare needs
To subscribe to our podcast, click on the following link – http://ow.ly/tYYh50HFv0M
Book a Consultation
For more information about our bariatric equipment packages, book a consultation with our team today:
To listen to all our episodes and subscribe to our podcast, click on the following link – http://ow.ly/tYYh50HFv0