Our podcast focuses on how cutting-edge healthcare equipment and new processes can create environments that meet the evolving and adapting needs of the care sector. Hosted by Michael Wood, each episode focuses on a different sector in healthcare, featuring special guests ranging from architects to disability advocates.
Episode Three – Creating Enticing Care Home Environments
Episode three of the Innovation In Healthcare Podcast delves into the world of interior design for care homes and retirement villages.
From discussing the latest furniture trends to how interior design can help with staff retention, this episode will explore the importance of creating an enticing environment for both care home residents and staff.
Featuring Director of Three Nine Designs, Tracey Richards, this podcast sees our guests share their experiences and insights on the following areas:
- How design has changed in care homes and retirement villages
- The latest trends in furniture and interior dÃ©cor for care homes
- The importance of seating in care environments
- Innova’s new Infinitum Furniture range
- How design can help improve staff retention in care homes
- Importance of improving facilities to make care homes more appealing
Book a Consultation
For more information about our bariatric equipment packages, book a consultation with our team today:
To listen to all our episodes and subscribe to our podcast, click on the following link – http://ow.ly/tYYh50HFv0