We were first contacted by STEPS Rehabilitation Centre in their research phase, and they ultimately chose to work with us because of the sheer knowledge we have of our products, as well as the variety of what we offer. We worked closely with their team to design a completely bespoke stainless steel hydrotherapy pool that would meet their clients’ needs entirely, and the end product was absolutely stunning. We also supplied the centre with numerous hoisting systems, beds, mattresses, and furniture amongst a wealth of other bit and pieces that really make STEPS a comfortable, healthy, inspiring environment.
“The service is superb. We can ring up and borrow equipment whilst we’re waiting for ordered equipment to arrive. We’ve been very impressed and they’re a pleasure to work with. [We would] absolutely recommend working with Innova – [they are] very easy to deal with and always very helpful and accommodating.”
Key Objectives & Project Scope:
- New build 23 bed residential rehabilitation centre in Sheffield.
- For clients with neurological, spinal, and orthopaedic injuries and illnesses.
- Creating a facility that you would be comfortable sending your loved ones to.
- Including equipment that you would be happy to have in your own home.
- Worked closely with the client, architect, and contractor to make sure that every aspect of the project was covered.
Products & Services Provided:
- Bespoke stainless steel hydrotherapy pool including massage jets and colour-changing lights
- 2 X-Y hoisting systems, with one over the pool itself
- 20 hoisting systems connecting bedrooms to en-suites
- 10 Liberta profiling care beds
- 10 foam mattresses
- 18 wash basins
- A selection of grab rails
- Overbed tables
- Various slings
- Various tub chairs, tables, and other loose furniture
Here’s what STEPS Rehabilitation had to say about us and our work:
You can check out the hydrotherapy pool for yourself by watching this video:
Discover a virtual tour at https://livetour.istaging.com/595abeb97286700066ee100a