We had worked with St Teresa’s Hospice for many years before being awarded contracts to provide them with equipment during their refurbishments. The first project was a refurbishment of their day centre, and we provided a variety of rise and recline chairs, high back chairs, footstools, dining chairs, and tables for the dining area.
We then worked with St Teresa’s again when they were refurbishing their in-patient unit (in a Grade I listed building) to provide Integralift hidden hoists, bespoke wardrobes and furniture, rise and recliner chairs, stackable visitors chairs, beds, mattresses, attendant couches and other bits and pieces as well.
The hospice then got funding for a new-build 10-bed in-patient unit, which they wanted us to supply for again. We kitted out all the bedrooms and re-fitted the existing Integralifts with new units and cabinets to suit the new decor. We also provided them with new beds, mattresses, Arene chairs, patients’ and visitors’ chairs, sofa-beds, fitted furniture and other loose furniture for the reception area. We also sourced and provided curtains and bed throws to tie the whole thing together.
“St Teresa’s Hospice has worked with Innova on 3 major refurbishment programmes over the past 10 years. The products have always been of a high standard, and coupled with the company’s very friendly help and advice this makes Innova a pleasure to deal with. We first worked with Joe Hulbert when recommended to us by a neighbouring Hospice. Hospices work very closely together and a reference from a colleague is always trusted. I would have no hesitation in recommending Innova to any other organisation as a company which provides high-quality products with very comprehensive and friendly support from the whole team.”
Key Objective & Project Scope:
- Refurbished day centre to feel comfortable and welcoming for patients and families.
- In-patient unit refurbished in a historic building to provide a fully-equipped care environment for staff and residents.
- New-build unit to replicate this feeling, with homely touches and soft furnishings.
- Tieing everything together in the hospice with colours schemes and fabrics to feel as comfortable and smart.
Products & Services Provided:
- 6 Integralift bespoke bedhead units
- 10 Eclipse Belvita Allova profiling beds
- 4 Arene rise & recline chairs
- 4 Somlent Serene Hybrid mattresses
- 6 bespoke wardrobes
- 6 profiling beds
- 6 foam mattresses
- 10 commode chairs
- 6 height adjustable overbed tables
- 10 Arezzo armchairs
- 8 Bella meeting chairs
- 6 Tate rise & recline chairs
- 6 tables
- 3 Jura armchairs
- 2 sofas