“St Leonard’s Hospice were fortunate to undergo a substantial refurbishment for the benefit of patients and families. For such a large scale project, we needed to use companies with a proven track record of providing a high quality of service. We were also keen to use and support local companies where possible.
We have worked with Innova on a number of occasions in the past when we have needed to purchase single items for the Hospice, and we have always been pleased with the quality and flexibility of the service we received.
Our experience of working with the team has once again been second to none. We have worked together to provide not only standard furniture such as recliner chairs, but also equipment that has been tailor made to suit our requirements such as our new Integralift hoists with bespoke cabinets. When an issue arose with a particular product that presented us as a Hospice with a concern, the team were very quick to meet with us to discuss our concerns and work out a plan for resolving the issues. Neither us or Innova had foreseen the issues however the resulting solution was above and beyond what we had expected and I have no doubt will benefit many future customers in the years to come.”
Key Objectives & Project Scope:
- Refurbishment of existing build
- Didn’t want tracking hoists as high ceilings and complications with 4 bedded bays
- Designed and manufactured bespoke bedhead system with hidden medical gases and in-built Integralift hoist
- Worked along with their interior designer to ensure consistency throughout building
Products & Services Provided:
- 20 bedded IPU unit bedhead cabinets with in-built Integralift patient lifting hoists
- Arene rise & recline chairs, some with drop arms
- Mobile rise & recline chairs
- Hybrid air mattresses
- Slings and other accessories