The Integralift was a key feature when we first began our designs for St Andrew’s Hospice in Airdrie. The architect had specified the hidden hoist and brought us in to take a look at the drawings for their new building. Ultimately, we were chosen to supply a range of furniture and fixtures to St Andrew’s Hospice.
They were having a completely new unit built to meet the growing demand for hospice care, and as such, wanted to keep the building looking comforting and welcoming for patients and families alike. From the loose furniture in the reception, through to the curtains and cushions in the rooms, everything had to tie together perfectly and stick with the colour scheme of the hospice.
Our interior designer worked closely with the hospice in choosing colours and fabrics, and our project management team handled the design work of all our equipment from start to finish. We think the photos speak for themselves. For more information on our work and how it’s been received, click here.
Key Objective & Project Scope:
- New-build hospice requiring subtle hoisting systems in most rooms and multi-bed bays.
- Bespoke fitted furniture required for extra storage in wardrobes and nearer the bed.
- Loose furniture for private rooms and communal areas around the hospice, giving everyone the chance to feel at home.
“I have worked with the Innova team over the past couple of years during a 9 million pound refurbishment of our Hospice.
“I have found them great to work with, always available when needed and very personal in their response.
“The quality of their products have been excellent and priced very competitively. I have had amazing feedback from our patients and visitors to the Hospice since we reopened and they think that the quality and style of our furnishings are “Like a five-star hotel” this has been said on many occasions.
“I have no issue with recommending the Innova team to anyone considering buying furniture or equipment from them.”
Products & Services Provided:
- 28 wall-mounted Integralift hidden hoists
- 30 bespoke bedhead systems
- sections cut for medical gas tubes
- cupboards fitted with soft closing hinges and antimicrobial handles
- cut-outs for sockets and medical gases
- 30 bedside cabinets
- 105 made-to-measure fitted wardrobes & cabinets
- 3 X-Y hoist systems all with AirRise260 hoist units
- Privacy screens
- Vanity units