We’ve worked with Accord Hospice many times in the past supplying them with various bits and pieces of equipment. So when they got funding for their 8-bed Inpatient Unit refurbishment, they came straight to us as hospice fit-out specialists.
Some of their team took a trip to our private showroom where we showed them our product range, including the Integralift hidden hoist system. We also took them to visit other nearby hospice where we had worked on previous fit-outs.
Accord Hospice chose us to supply them with fitted furniture, loose furniture, Integralifts and all kinds of other specialist equipment that would be in keeping with their modern decor.
Key Objectives & Project Scope:
- 8-bed inpatient unit refurbishment to modernise facilities and decor.
- Made-to-measure fitted furniture for storage purposes.
- Specialist beds, mattresses, and chairs needed to provide excellent care without looking clinical.
“It was a pleasure and a delight to work with Innova on the equipment needs for our bedrooms as part of a £1 million refurbishment of our Inpatient Unit at Accord Hospice. We received great service at the planning, installation, and initial after-care stages.
“Innova listened and came up with suggestions and ideas to fit our budget, but more importantly the right quality of equipment for our patient and staff needs.
“Our wish to refurbish our Inpatient Unit, making it a modern functional yet homely healthcare environment, has been achieved with equipment from Innova complementing the building project.”
Products & Services Provided:
- 8 bespoke Integralift bedhead hoist systems
- 8 custom-built wardrobes with built-in drugs cabinets
- 8 washbasin vanity units
- 8 Liberta profiling care beds
- 8 Somlent Serene Hybrid mattresses and pumps
- 8 Arene Mk II rise and recline chairs in bespoke hospice colours
- 8 attendant couches in bespoke hospice colours
- 8 overbed table with wider bases
- 8 commode chairs
- A Raizer emergency lifting chair