The health, safety and wellbeing of all Innova Care Concepts staff, contractors and clients is always a top priority for us.
Therefore, as the situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK continues to evolve, we will be updating this post so you can always access our latest policies and information. Please check this page regularly for any updates on Innova’s activity and how we may be able to support care environments over the coming weeks.
Last Updated: 17/03/2020 14:45
At this time, we would like to reassure everyone who works with Innova Care Concepts that our employees, products and services are currently unaffected by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are still able to provide deliveries, site visits and training sessions as scheduled where that suits our clients’ individual circumstances.
Moving forward, we are monitoring the situation closely and following the latest advice from the government and Public Health England.
Supporting Hospitals & Care Facilities in Lockdown
To continue supplying necessary equipment to care facilities in lockdown and support architects, contractors and other staff who are planning healthcare refurbishments or new builds whilst working from home or in self-isolation, we are providing the following resources and additional services:
- Video consultations, sales meetings and training sessions – call 0345 0341450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a video appointment.
- Delivery to your door – if you have equipment due for delivery, or need to place an order, we can arrange to leave the items at your door rather than having our delivery drivers bring them in for you. If you need help setting anything up, we can provide a video training call. Just let us know!
- We have a range of specifier guides, CAD and DWG files available to download for free to help with project planning.
- We are an official NHS Supplier and are working to source and supply equipment to combat shortages within hospital trusts. Please tell your procurement teams to call 0345 0341450 or email email@example.com if they require approved hospital beds.
Hygiene & Prevention
All Innova Care Concepts personnel will be implementing the following steps, in line with current government advice, as precautionary measures to protect clients and staff:
- From 18/03/2020, all staff who are not required in the office or on-site should work from home. Appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure enquiries can still be answered via email or telephone.
- All persons within Innova Care Concepts are expected to practise good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
- Washing your hands often (when entering the building, between serving customers, after opening boxes, and before eating food) with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Alcohol-based hand rub and soap are provided at strategic locations, including for those out on site.
- Cover their nose and mouth with bent elbow or tissue when they cough or sneeze. The used tissue will be disposed of immediately and hands will be washed.
- Avoiding close contact with others, such as touching (for example shaking hands)
- Ask all staff on the road must have gloves on their vehicle and to use them wherever possible.
- Ensure plenty of suitable cleaning products are available on site.
- Clean desks, door handles, keyboards, computer mice, and other high-contact areas with disinfectant on a regular basis.
- Use own vehicles, not public transport, for all travel.
- Any staff who experience symptoms of COVID-19 or live in a household with someone that develops symptoms must self-isolate for 14 days. This is unless they test negative and are deemed fit for work by a medical professional.
- If an employee thinks they may be at risk of infection of Coronavirus:
- The employee must raise this with their manager immediately.
- The manager will then consult with the MD and determine a course of action.
- An employee may be required to provide medical clearance before they return to the workplace.
- If an employee is not fit for work due to contracting Coronavirus, they will be expected to follow the necessary medical instruction and keep their manager informed of developments and only return to work when Innova Care Concepts are satisfied that returning to work is safe and appropriate.
Information & Monitoring
Moving forward, the team will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep staff, contractors and clients updated. This policy will be subject to change if more stringent requirements are dictated by the following authorities:
a) World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus2019/advice-for-public
b) Department of Health: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care
If you have any questions or concern, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help!